Can you keep a secret?
In the heart of Notting Hill, among London’s enchanting secret gardens, lies the cosy home of a pure-bred Londoner. Just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Portobello Market, it’s a sanctuary reserved only for those in the know.
And this hidden secret will change the way you think and feel about dining and socialising—whether it’s with the ones you love or with new, lovely, like-minded people.
What’s the secret?
- A supper club for comfort foodies, couples, singletons, tourists or groups of friends.
- A proper traditional British sunday lunch for people who know good food.
- A restaurant for people who are bored of restaurants.
- A truly London atmosphere for people who want an authentic experience.
- A place to meet new people and make new friends.
- A great laugh; for people who, well… who like to enjoy themselves.
So how does it work?
“The concept is just as much about meeting people and conversation as it is about the food. You mingle and chat over a well cooked meal without paying exorbitant restaurant prices. The cost varies depending on the menu but is a set amount, payable in advance. All you have to bring is your own wine. The menus are fixed but advertised in advance so you are able to decide the Sunday you would most like to attend. Catering for dietary requirements is not a problem if enough notice is given.”
Join Emily for a dinner party with a difference.
NEXT SUPPER CLUB
Sunday 9th December
See the menu and book your place
If you listen carefully, you’ll hear others talking about our little secret too…